Thursday, August 6, 2009

All Work...

No books, no music, no television, no time for family or friends, nothing is all I have done in these four months of my so called no blogging life.

Well, no one to blame, just work, believe me hectic work. I was forced to stay in office till 10 or 11pm (Like I had a choice). Sometimes, I felt like a puppet dancing to the tunes of WORK.

As a matter of fact I realized my brain hollering, saying a big ‘NO’ before imperiling me. I had to hearten it up with all those sugar coated words I really did know of, and make it work for a few more hours. Finally, when it threatened to go on an indefinite shut down (oh my, that’s the term used on turbines), I rushed home, gulped whatever food was left and dropped dead (to sleep!!). Sometimes I did wonder how I went home driving (Did I really sleep while driving?? Not sure though).

Now, it looks like my brain can go on a vacation. Not much of work here. And finally there is time for my brain to slack and freshen up. Am smug about sending my brain (just my brain) to a SPA!!

No comments:

Followers